Organic Spray Tan
Want a natural-looking, even-fading and long-lasting tan that’s safe for your skin? Our organic spray tan solution is composed of Certified Organic DHA, and provides the safest possible spray tan on the market. Our solution is alcohol-free, fragrance-free, erythrulose-free, cruelty free, and made with organic ingredients that are free from harsh dyes and chemicals. Our spray tan artists go through extensive training so that our clients can rest assured they are receiving a professional and customized tan. We offer several options for your tanning needs. Whether you are preparing for a special event or going on vacation, we make you will leave looking as natural as possible!
Our Classic Glow will get you ready to wear your favorite mini skirt, bathing suit, or party dress! Sure to make you a showstopper, our organic solution will bronze you from head to toe with your selection of color intensity. You just smile and we do all the rest!
Our Signature Glow is the ultimate couture spray tan! Three treatments are combined and perfectly applied by our certified tanning artist to give you a long-lasting and amazing looking tan. We begin with an organic and natural pH-balancing tonic with a refreshing citrusy scent. This will help neutralize oil, perfume and deodorant residues on the skin. This allows the skin to absorb the tan evenly as well as reduce any odors caused by any imbalance in the body’s pH. Following the pH-balancing tonic is our organic sunless tanning solution. Lastly, we finish off your glow with a hydrating Acai berry infused tonic treatment. Good for the soul and equally great for the skin!
Day Before You Glow
- Exfoliate using exfoliation gloves or sugar scrub.
- Get your mani-pedi.
The Day You Glow
- Remove any lotions, perfumes or oils on the skin as this creates a barrier
- Pack loose fitting clothing (or wear to your appointment). Tight or restrictive clothing will damage your developing tan. Long cotton sun-dress and flip-flops are ideal. Avoid sports bras.
- DO NOT shave. Pores may remain open if shaving right before a tanning session, thus creating a speckled, “freckled” look.
- DO NOT apply any lotion or oil to skin as this acts as a barrier on your skin.
- DO NOT apply deodorant, especially clinical or long lasting as this will create a pH disruption and in extreme cases turn armpits green (all natural deodorant is okay if needed).
Immediately After You Glow
- Wait until completely dry before getting dressed (approximately 7-10 min).
- Wear loose fitting clothing (tight clothing can cause tanning solution to rub off).
- Avoid sports bras.
- DO NOT get wet! This will remove your tan. You need a minimum of 8-10 hours before showering or any activity that involves sweating.
- DO NOT touch your skin with your hands. You can transfer solution on your hands and they can become discolored.
Day After You Glow
- Shower. Rinse off your tanning solution. This can be done as little to 8 hours up to 24 hours after. The longer the solution stays on your skin, the deeper it will be and the longer it will last.
- Use and organic lotion, one without alcohol and parabens which will dry out your skin and shorten the life of your tan.
- Shave using a new, clean razor. Old razors can tug at skin and remove the tan.
- Pat dry. Rubbing skin with towel can fade tan.
- Apply sunscreen. Your new glow does not protect you from the sun. You look like a golden goddess but you still need SPF to protect your skin from the sun!
- DO NOT exfoliate. This will remove your tan.
- DO NOT wax. This will also remove your tan.