It’s a known fact that our skin is the largest organ of the body and is responsible for regulating your external and internal balances; it maintains our body temperature, regulates our body’s fluid balance and is the first line of defense against external enemies, so you can imagine the damage caused by applying harmful elements to your skin! A survey carried out by the US National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health found that 884 chemicals used in personal care products and cosmetics were toxic and estimates that women absorb up to 2 kilograms of chemicals through toiletries and cosmetics alone over the course of a year.
What makes Éminence Organic Skin Care different from other lines?
- Active Ingredients
Éminence Organic Skin Care products are concentrated and have a MINIMUM of 85% Active Ingredients, contain NO water (which means a little product goes a long way) Hint: Think of concentrated juice. You add the water!
- Most other products contain water as the first or second ingredient, making the product anywhere from 40-60% Water.
- Most other products contain anywhere from 30-40% Fillers. Eminence products contain no parabens, mineral oil, lanolin or sodium laurel sulphate. (Fillers can be perfumes, dyes, coloring and preservatives, just to name a few.)
- Most other products only contain 1-50% Active Ingredients. Over-the-counter products or products that do not require a licensed professional to carry them ($1.99 at Wal-Mart or $150 at Marshall Fields) can contain a maximum of 2-12% Active Ingredients as mandated by the FDA, but usually more like 2-4% Active Ingredients.
Effectiveness on the Skin:
Penetration of Éminence products is based on Liposome technology. Our serums, masks and moisturizers use liposome technology to help drive products into the skin, making the active ingredients penetrate very quickly.
- Serums concentrated beauty elixirs that penetrate ALL 5 LAYERS of the skin = results!
- Moisturizers seal & protect the skin, penetrate top 2 layers of the skin
- Masques skin treatments, penetrate top 3 layers of the skin
Do Eminence really work? YES! Much research and time has been spent making sure we offer the not only the best organic solutions to all skincare needs including acne, anti-aging, sensitive skin. We have selected Eminence because of their proven results!