COVID Spa Policies
The health and safety of our staff and our community are our top priority. We want you to feel safe knowing that we are monitoring information as it is presented. Our entire team is committed to following state and federal guidelines in an effort to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Our commitment to you is to continue to monitor information provided by the state of Virginia and the CDC and make any adjustments as needed. While we move forward with providing you the highest quality spa experience, we commit to keeping you informed of any future updates.
Thank you for your continued patronage during these unfamiliar times!
- If you have been in close contact without the use of appropriate PPE, and/or with someone who is currently sick with suspected or confirmed Covid-19, we respectfully ask you wait 14 days before receiving a service.
- All guests are required to wear a face mask upon entering the building and while in our common area. If you have been vaccinated, you may remove your mask for the duration of your service once in the treatment room. All guests will be required to wear mask upon completion of the service(s) and prior to exiting the treatment room.
- Upon arrival, all guests will have their temperature checked at our front desk with a non-touch thermometer. Anyone with a fever over 100.4 will be asked to reschedule without penalty (this also goes for employees).
- All guests will be asked to sign a CDC health screening survey upon arrival. Services will be rescheduled for those who do not meet the requirements.
- Please keep personal belongings to a maximum of phone, wallet and keys. A tote will be provided for you to store your personal belongings. Each tote will be sanitized between uses.
- We will be limiting the number of guests in the spa by staggering appointment times.
- All common areas are disinfected using an antibacterial/antiviral solution every hour, or more frequently as needed.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use in all treatment rooms and our front desk.
- All surfaces will be sanitized and disinfected between each use.