Interested in career opportunities with Scents of Serenity? If you feel you can meet the challenge and are excited to be a part of an exceptional team of highly professional staff we would love to hear from you!
We offer our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Discounts on products
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Sales performance incentives
- Positive and highly supportive work environment
Why Scents of Serenity?
Here at Scents of Serenity we pride ourselves on our five star reputation as Richmond, Virginia’s only completely organic day spa. We proudly feature the world’s number one organic product line, Eminence Organic Skincare. We take great pride in the unique organic services we offer. Our mission at Scents of Serenity was created based upon one simple principle: Offer our guests the purest luxury spa services & organic products in the most unique and tranquil environment. Our staff is comprised of highly skilled Master Esthetician’s, Certified Massage Therapist’s, and Guest Service Coordinator’s. Scents of Serenity is simply not just a spa, we represent a philosophy rooted in the belief that true organic beauty comes from within. We are here to enhance that beauty using the purest products available for our guests.
Current Job Opportunities
- Certified Massage Therapist – Short Pump location (full-time and part-time)
- Guest Service Coordinator – Short Pump location (full-time and part-time)
How To Apply
- Submit resume, references and cover letter including what makes you a good fit and why you want to join our growing team to firstname.lastname@example.org attention: Melanie Mueller
- If you are interested in career opportunities that are not currently available, please submit your resume and cover letter as we do keep your information on file for future opportunities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, Scents of Serenity Organic Spa bases its employment decisions on merit, qualifications, skills, performance and abilities. Scents of Serenity Organic Spa does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of one’s race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, job assignment, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.